I want go to college
I want to make art
I want to fall in love
I am stuck
I can’t go out
I can’t move on
I am stuck
"Its okay, I’m here."
“I’m not going to leave you.”
“Everything is okay.”
“I’m going to protect you.”
“I believe in you.”
“Hear my heartbeat? Just focus on that.”
“You’ll be alright, no one can hurt you now.”
“You’re not going to lose me.”
“I love you.”
“I’ll stay right here, okay?”
“I’m okay, you’re okay, we’re okay.”
“You’re everything to me.”
“I don’t care what they think, to me, you are perfect.”
“Do you want to talk about it?”
“You don’t have to be alone.”
When you were a kid
Everywhere you would go
If you only would look up,
You would see the moon
Always there, always for you
So you grew up
The moon started disappearing
Your life wasn’t the same fantasy as before
You started looking for the moon
But it wasn’t there anymore
My dear moon,
Where are you?
Can you please be here for me,
Now that I am here for you?
Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.